Re: [oletrucks] WIP insurance

To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] WIP insurance
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:58:51 -0600 (CST)
>my 53 3600 project is insured thru Farmers, for about $40 per 6
>months....Farmers was the only reasonable company i could find...the policy
>says things like "parades only" ...etc, but thats ok, its in pieces right now

In Minnesota, you can have a valid title to the car or truck without paying
for plates every year.  You only have to pay for plates and get insurance
when you are ready to drive the truck.  When you get the plates, you have
to sign a statement that the truck or car was not driven on public roads
when it didn't have valid plates.  Is there a chance that Colorado is the
same?  Sort of handy, I can drop the liability insurance for the winter
when it's put to bed.

Bruce Kettunen
'57 3100.