Re: [oletrucks] Stock 4-spd durability?

To: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stock 4-spd durability?
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:10:08 -0700
My guess is that the T5 is not stronger, however, you can put World Class T5
innards from a Ford Mustang in the S10 T5 and make it MUCH stronger. Its a
perfect swap. The scrynro's are better in the WC T5, as well. You can't speed
shift an S10 T5, but you can if it has the Ford parts in it. The T5 is a Borg
Warner trans build by a division of Ford. Even so, I would say the truck 4
speed is stouter, but is a losy performance trans. What do you all think? New
Mexico Jim