Re: [oletrucks] Best way to split manifold

To: jimamy <jimamy@n-connect.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Best way to split manifold
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:50:51 -0700
I forgot to mention that the split on the photographed manifold is the way
we do these when we have converted to an alternator and have lots of room
forward of the center of the manifold.  On the ones we leave original with a
generator we usually split them toward the rear of the engine.  We always
split them evenly with 3 toward the front and 3 toward the rear