Re: [oletrucks] Buzzing Friends?

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Buzzing Friends?
From: Lewis Osborn <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:55:08 -0800
I'm  sure that this thread has been forgotten by now, (show's how far behind I
am in my reading :)) but I had to include this:

I  ride  a Honda Gold Wing, and have a windshield with a vent in the center of
it.   A  couple of years ago while riding along at ~60 mph, a bee came through
the vent and hit me in the chest.  Stunned, but not dead - by a long shot - it
fell  straight  down  and  dropped  between  my legs.  Sometime in its fall or
slide,  it  woke  up,  and  promptly  stung the closest area of my anatomy.  I
managed  to  get  off  the  road, compose myself, and ride the rest of the way
home.   I  did take the next day off work, and walked a little funny for a few
days...  My co-workers still get an occasional chuckle out of it.

--
Lewis - K7LVO - Medford - Valley of the Rogue - OR
The Forty - 1940 Chevy Pickup - One Owner