[oletrucks] Off Topic:'95 Lumina Question

To: Oletruck list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Topic:'95 Lumina Question
From: Steven & Sharlyn Rocha <srocha@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 18:38:15 -0800
Hello List,
    My 57 Chevy truck is running just fine.
        Forgive me for bringing this question to the list but I'm trying to
save a buck. The dial that is used for changing from defrost to floor,
heat, vent, AC etc. is stuck on defrost. The dial moves to the other
settings but it continues to blow from the defroster. The temperature dial
works fine, hot to ice cold. Please help if you have any idea what the
problem might be.
    Does anyone know of a email list that deals with large trucks? I have
an '87 Freightliner and a '86 International that I need help with
sometimes.
                                                Thanks,
                                                Steve

-Steve & Sharlyn Rocha
srocha@pacbell.net
1957 Chevy 3600, 454
President, San Diego/Imperial Co. Iris Society
Region 15, Zone 9
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/7679 (Irises)
http://home.pacbell.net/srocha/mussey.html (Historic Site)
http://home.pacbell.net/srocha (Horses)