[oletrucks] '48 Chevy F/S near San Francisco

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '48 Chevy F/S near San Francisco
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 20:56:35 -0800 (PST)
I found this posted on a local list....I know nothing
about this truck!

vince
Pacifica, CA

From: hrhpine@yahoo.com
Date: Sun Feb 06

I'm selling my beloved 1948 Chevy 5-window
Thriftmaster truck because
it REALLY wants to be a hotrod and I can't afford to
give it the love
and attention it deserves. It runs great (12-volt, 235
engine, new
windows and regulators, lots more) but the body has
some rusted spots.

I love this truck to death (I drive it daily) and
would really like it
to go to someone who will fix it up and love it too.
I'm asking $2300
for it and a collector's truck like this will only
increase in value.

415/467-2987

Do You Yahoo!?