[oletrucks] IFS ?

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] IFS ?
From: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 23:43:48 -0600
    OK, I asked this once before and only got 2 answers, which I
appreciate. But they weren't able to answer me exactly. Well now I'm
done to the wire, going to order parts next week. So I'll ask one more
time.
    I have installed a Mustang II front crossmember, and am going to run
245/15/70 tires. What I'd like to know is how far off the ground is the
crossmember (The Mustang II crossmember) going to set?
    See I'm trying to decide between dropped spindles or stock.

Terry & Ace