Re: [oletrucks] 235 oil pressure

To: MLayton324@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 oil pressure
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 19:08:21 -0500
The oil gage should be plumbed into a tee on the feed side of the filter. On the
235 this should be the fitting closest to the firewall.  Wonder if you have
inadvertently taped into the return. My gage is reliable, however for a 235 I
used a GMC gage with Chevy decal. The original 216 gage will work but will be
pegged much of the time.

Grant