[oletrucks] a suggestion about trucks...

To: Oletruck list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] a suggestion about trucks...
From: Joseph Rennie Weertz <jweertz@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:02:11 -0500 (EST)
Let's get back to the one's we love...our trucks.

Has any one used that POR15 paint/coating/rust inhibtor.  I am painting my
1950's frame, why I did  not just pay to have it power coated?  Stupid I
guess.  But I am trying to build a tuff daily driver, that will kick butt
for another fifty years!! I am interested in hearing about any
modifications that have increased the durability, tuffness of your trucks.
HAs anyone used Patrick's new rear gears for the torque tube??  What about
relocating the gas tank to the rear?
        I know we see this type of stuff in the magizenes, but I just love
my chevy and taking time out of my day I enjoy just reading about fellow
people enjoying thier trucks.Thanks
joe weertz
50 3100