[oletrucks] web site info

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] web site info
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:17:43 -0500
To those who may have bookmarked my web site, I have updated the site and
the actual homepage address has changed.  It is now

    http://w-gator.homepage.com/53truck1.htm

I have installed 10 thumbnails which can be enlarged by clicking on them.
There are no actual new pics if you have already seen them before, but at
least the site works now!  Apologies to those who may have visited and not
been able to open the thumbnails.  Now I can get back to the shop and get
some work done, and play a bit more with my belated Christmas present, a new
speedglass welding helmet.  Thanks Patti!

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project