[oletrucks] ICQ Chat

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] ICQ Chat
From: Bruce Michaels <hbn@ojai.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:58:45 -0800
--------------E83B30D14ACE8F420536879E

has any one every thought of setting up a chat room for ole truckers..

Ok Bruce,
your wish is my comand. I set up a chat room that I"ll host.
If it goes well I'll keep doing It. Its all up and running now.
I will authorize people to join, and if nessary do any policing."No Off
topic chatting".
To use it, for any of you new guy's, go to http://www.icq.com and
download ICQ. Then Install ICQ. Then add the chat to you contact list.
You can add it by using my name, or nickname, or UIN#.

Name: Bruce Michaels
Nickname: oletrucks
UIN#: 510624

Bruce
P.S. do not use my other numbers. If anybody has any problems, I'll do
my best to help you out.
--------------E83B30D14ACE8F420536879E
 name="hbn.vcf"

begin:vcard