RE: [oletrucks] Dimensions of bed wood

To: "'Charles Culver'" <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Dimensions of bed wood
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:00:02 -0600
Smokey,
You might also want to check out my page on bedwood;

        http://chevytrucks.org/users/jeff/bedwood.htm

I think it will have all the data you need. I'd also recommend that you get
a copy of the bedwood restoration booklet sold by most of the oletruck
vendors. Approximately $4-$5 and worth the price.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY