RE: [oletrucks] Steering arm (drag link) Help!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Steering arm (drag link) Help!
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:09:18 -0500
When I was going through my front end on my truck, the part that took out
alot of the steering slop was the drag link. If its the original one on the
truck,
you most likely need one especially its its the ball and spring type. I had
the wife get in the truck and turn the steering wheel and I could visibly
see that the drag link was a source of alot of play.   Wayne