Re: [oletrucks] Gas gauge accuracy

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas gauge accuracy
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:45:22 -0500
Charles, I thought my '56 wrecker gas gauge wasn't working correctly when I
first got it, so I replaced the sending unit.  It still reads the
same...EMPTY is dot on the left, center dot is half and right dot is FULL.
I thought that the dots where 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and pegged was E or F!  Now I
think maybe I was mistaken in my thinking.  I now just use the
dots.....works for me!  Is this the same problem you have?  Is this the way
they all are?  Does anyone else have any thoughts on the subject?

Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)