Re: [oletrucks] Jim Carter Service?

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jim Carter Service?
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:34:23 -0500
Jim,

I have dealt with Jim Carter's and found them to be about the best
around.  They are fair and usually are prompt in their service and in
getting back with you.  They also give a 10% discount to oletruckers
members, but you have to ask for it.

Kelly, one of their employees is usually on this site and can help you also.

Good luck,
Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 Automatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles