[oletrucks] 6 lug disk brakes

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 6 lug disk brakes
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:38:10 -0600
Anyone out there had good or bad luck converting their TF
front brakes to disks?  I want to keep my 6 lug wheels,
convert from ball to roller bearings and put on a dual
master cylinder while I am at it.

Is a power booster really necessary?

Who's kit did you use and are you happy with it?

What components (make and model of the rotors and calipers)
        did your kit use?

What parts were required that did not come with the kit?

Was your installation more than a "wrench" job?  Any
        special tools required?

Were external-to-the-master-cylinder "residual" valves required?

Any and all comments appreciated.