[oletrucks] 51 panel 3/4 ton

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 51 panel 3/4 ton
From: "Tully Morrison" <tulmor@netdoor.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:11:19 -0600
hello!

I have found a 51 chevy panel truck, 3/4 ton.  The body is smooth and
primed, the engine runs great, the transmission won't shift...he says its
just the linkage that needs adjustment...the bumpers and running boards are
in good shape, as is the interior wood floor.  The front floorboard is
pretty rusty, though... He says he can get the trine to work to where I can
drive it around.  the brakes hold when I pump them up so maybe just an air
in the line problem there?

All in all I get  good feeling from the truck, but he wants $900 cash for
it.  Is this a decent value for this truck?  I have no idea what these are
going for now.

Please let me know if any of you care to share your opinions on this
vehicle.

Tully