Re: [oletrucks] tire sizing

To: varanus@phoenix.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tire sizing
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:08:21 -0700
I have a 50 ½ ton and i am running the stock 16 inch wheels and 215/85/16's.
The are just over 31 inches and the tires do not rub at all. Those tires sure
fill up the empty space in the wheel wells. It looks a little goofy to see
small 15 inchers on these trucks.
new mexico jim
51 two ton dump
50 ½ ton