[oletrucks] Just a note

To: "Bartman" <rsmith@nckcn.com>, "Jimmy Whitley" <doodle@flintemc.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Just a note
From: "Bartman" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:22:00 -0600
Just a note

Some time ago I asked the list about what can be gleaned from my 1951 3100's
vin number.  Someone responded (cant remember who)and told me what all the
characters stood for.  They said that it was built in Kansas city.  Since I
live in Kansas that sounded pretty sensible.  I went to

American classic truck http://www.americanclassic.com/paint.htm

and used thier data base typing in my vin #

5JP-L 5999

and it told me all the same things except that my truck was made in London
Canada.  Could this be right??? just curious

Bartman
OutStandingInMyField
Some Where On The High Plaines Of Kansas
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bartmans.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bct.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/donorcar.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/gctl.htm