Re: [oletrucks] Project Update Web Site

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Project Update Web Site
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:57:25 -0500
Looks great Deve!  Glad to see you making good progress and am looking
forward to more photos of the final work.  Once you're done and give it a
couple years, you'll be itching to start another one.  With the experience
from the first truck, it'll surely be easier!

The last dozen pics on the site did not load for me.  I don't know if you
were still waiting to have them scanned in?

Wally
53 3100 rod project (more like rust removal exercise!)