[oletrucks] wiring harness and grill

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] wiring harness and grill
From: "Terry/Annette O'Brien" <taobrien@baynet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:10:06 -0500
While installing the Chevy Duty wiring harness (satisfactory quality)on my
51 AD I discovered the horn wires were way too short (I have dual horns
mounted on the firewall) which made me wonder what was the original
placement of the horn on a 51 (mount included on intake manifold for single
horn) were the dual horns a factory option? BTW.  Anybody interested in a 51
grill painted forester green, excellent shape (Santa gave me a chrome one
for Christmas) ping me with your bids.  taobrien@baynet.net  Terry from
Great White North.