[oletrucks] Server Email Failures

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Server Email Failures
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:00:18 EST
    To Larry and anyone else that emailed me and expected a reply over the
last several weeks, but didn't get one please email me again. I suspect my
AOL account sometimes "looses" mail just like the real Post Office. I
normally reply to all emails other than simple acknowledgments. Larry -- your
server has bounced my reply to you from both of my servers several times. Do
you have another email account?

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
http://www.aeromark.net