Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Head tools and Steering columns and seats

To: ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Head tools and Steering columns and seats
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:42:37 EST
    I purchased my bit drivers from our local Ace Hardware contractors sales.
 I guess it's a screw driver tip that I'll use in my cordless drill.  I got
them for less that $1.50 a piece. They are called easypower by Isomax.
    Also, I've been doing some research and stumbled across
www.skywaytools.com/Clutchhead.html
They state in their article that 4 sizes are needed: 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", and
5/16".
I would still like to get them in a socket.