Re: [oletrucks] Gas tanks

To: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas tanks
From: "Bartman" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:46:24 -0600
I was kinda kicking around the Idea of of putting on behing the rear axel
also.  But then i dont know where to put the spare.. I live in the country
and flat tiares are pretty comon.
Bartman
1951 3100
OutStandingInMyField
Some Where On The High Plaines Of Kansas
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bartmans.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bct.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/donorcar.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/gctl.htm