Re: [oletrucks] ruined day

To: brad kyle <bradkyle@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ruined day
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:31:45 -0700
i can not beleive that a body shop would not give you an estimate to fix
it...   if you could buy the single grill bars thats an easy fix....but all i
ever see is a complete grill asssembly in the parts books.  LMC Trucks has it
in their catalog  (crome grille lists at $699.95)and if you took the catalog to
a body shop im sure they can figure out the costs to repair your truck as all
the parts are listed for the front end.  Sounds like a lot of money and if your
like me id hate to stick a fellow employee with those kinds of costs,    if you
remeber he was willing to stick you with ALL the costs, but he was caught.
good luck

Bruce
1949 chev1/2 ton