[oletrucks] Throttle spring on 235

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Throttle spring on 235
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:23:26 -0700
The 235 out of my 57 Suburban has an L shaped bracket screwed to the oil
pan bolt, directly below the spring...the end of the throttle spring,
and the clutch fork return spring, are both attatched to this bracket.
It is small, and may have got lost sometime before, and may be missing.
If they used in 1954.  If you don't have the bracket, I would guess that
the spring was put right where you have it now  :)  Hope this helps...

Jim