Re: [oletrucks] Radio Repair Manual

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radio Repair Manual
From: EKWatson@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:19:56 EST
I can repair the radio for you. I'm booked for the next month, however.  The
radio circuity is basically the same.  The major differences from the 50's is
6V and 12V operation (I don't know the exact years when the changes were
made, but I can find out if you need this information).  I have started
repairing and restoring radio's for a few members of the group.  The radio
topology is the same, even today.  If you have a particular question I will
try to help you.  If there is a radio your repairing and you can't figure it
out, I will try.

All the best,
Eric
'50 3600