Re: [oletrucks] Transmissions

To: Snwbord24@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Transmissions
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 12:37:30 MST
Hey
I traded a junk hulk for a th350 core that now rests in the back yard
waiting for to be rebuilt. That tranny is about the most numerous  and the
most popular for conversons. Any wreaking yard in your area should have some
either useable or cores. Just run down the list in the yellow pages and get
the best price you can. My recomendation is to get a buildable core and have
it rebuilt.
Perry Smith
58 GMC Fleetside
Phoenix Arizona