[oletrucks] update and question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] update and question
From: MLayton324@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 19:49:47 EST
well i picked my 50 3100 up friday from the shop  we installed the 3.55 gear
in
now am able to cruise at a decent speed  dropped rpms considerably and the
drivetrain still appears to be stock which is want i wanted    i was
"cheesing" as i passed a vehicle for the first time instead of being passed
haha   that was a great feeling      question    my wipers have gone out all
of a sudden   when i engage the switch, i am still getting that vaccuum sound
but the left one goes a few inches and stops and the right one does not move
at all   engine rpm has no affect on it as it normally does   any ideas on
where to start diagnosing?   thanks as
usual for your help

mike layton
50 3100