Re: [oletrucks] FS '43 chevy COE 4x4

To: "M.J. Clark" <clarkmj@vcss.k12.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] FS '43 chevy COE 4x4
From: Bruce Michaels <hbn@ojai.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 09:33:38 -0500
hey M.J.
I wouldn't think of parting with my AD Killer 51 4x4 in the making, but I
would really like to check out your truck if you haven't gotten rid of it by
the time I get back from Texas in early april. i live up in Oak View. Blap me
over an email if that would be ok.
Bruce
check mine out here
http://www.ojai.net/hbn/killer51.html