[oletrucks] truck for sale

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] truck for sale
From: "brad kyle" <bradkyle@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 22:04:49 CST
hey, while filling up my truck before work this morning a guy came up to me
and mentioned he was going to sell his.
the truck is a 55 2nd series 1/2 ton i looked at it tonight and decided that
it needs to much for me to buy it but i thought i would post what i found so
one of you can hopefully find a good home for it.  the truck needs a full
restoration, but it is in pretty good shape.  the cab corners are rusted
out, there are rust holes in the lower portions of the front fenders behind
the wheel wells, the upper headlight aprons are dented and slightly rusted.
the front sheetmetal is from a 3/4 ton.  the rest of the rust is mainly
surface rust.  it has no motor, and the transmission is out of it.  the guy
has two sets of headlights and trim rings, and some various other parts.
the best part is he only wants $600 firm for it.  i would love to buy it but
i just can't fix it anytime soon.  if you're seriously wanting to talk to
the guy ping me off list and i'll give you his name and number.  oh yeah the
truck is in the omaha nebraska area.