Re: [oletrucks] politics

To: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>, "J Forbes" <jforbes@primenet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] politics
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:07:53 -0600
Goerge W. isn't arrogant, he's from Texas. ;-)

Also, you guys are old enough to know not to believe everything you see on
the evening news.

Robert  in Texas
82  GMC 1/2 ton Crew Cab short bed
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
55 - 2  3100, 3105 & 6400
and a few others

<oletrucks@autox.team.net>