Re: [oletrucks] Electric versus Air Tools

To: dcvjrv@flashcom.net, oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Electric versus Air Tools
From: Dustin Cross <livnrt@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 22:34:38 -0700
I like the makita 5" grinders with a trigger   (I don't like the other style
switch)
for a 7" I've heard the "wildcat" is the best (I believe its the top of the
line dewalt)   I've used the sears 7" quite a bit and liked it        I just
ordered a dewalt 7" for $110 dollars   I'll let you know about it after I've
played with it a bit

Dustin