Re: [oletrucks] 305

To: "J Forbes" <jforbes@primenet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 305
From: "Bartman" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 21:05:21 -0600
hmmmmmm this raises some questions for me.. I thought I had a 700R4 tranny
in my 84 Camaro donor car.. Its coupled to a 305.  It has overdrive.  did I
understand someone to say that the 700R4 came along after 87???  If so what
tranny do i have???

Bartman
1951 3100
OutStandingInMyField
Some Where On The High Plaines Of Kansas
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bartmans.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bct.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/donorcar.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/gctl.htm