Re: [oletrucks] Cadillac truck?

To: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cadillac truck?
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:26:55 -0800
> It was what appeared to be a '56 (or so) Cadillac, that had been converted
> from a 4 door sedan to a truck, not unlike the El Camino that Chevy came out
> with a short time later.  Anyone ever seen anything like that?

I saw one like that at the Long Beach (CA) swap meet. I thought it
was pretty cool too. I was telling a friend about it, and he
thought it was probably a flower truck, he said a lot of
undertakers had them built to haul flowers to the grave site. Talk
about throwing cold water....

Ben Bennett
Where Are We Going And Why Am I In This Handbasket?
http://home.earthlink.net/~greyhawk2/