Re: [oletrucks] you guys won't believe this

To: charlie kish <ckish@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] you guys won't believe this
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:53:11 -0700
Never saw any rules when i signed up., doesnt mean there isnt any and maybe a
off line
reminder that this is not tollerated,  and if this person did get a warning
before
than i think that Miq is with in his right to remove that person from the
list....and
i too respect the job that Miq does as well.  I do thou think a person has due
process
in any case where he is accused of a wrong.  You have your opinion ,  and i
mine. I
made a light hearted remark, because this place is not so strict on a bit of
levity.
All thoou i have meantioned the LMC truck as a good sourse and otheres have
made like
remarkes on what they have seen on EBAY   .  it is information,  if i choise to
go to
ebay to look and i find something that might be of intereset , then why can i
not tell
you about it as well.  Myself i send jokes like the one this furry was started
to to
my friends,  not the list,  i guess that person thought he had friends there
and it
was funny to him.  I will continue to respect and enjoy the ole truck list,  if
I am
able to, if not so be it.  Freedom expression is a right in the constitution of
the
united states,  uo here in canada i hope we are as fortunate,  this place
should be no
different

Respectfully

Bruce
1949 chev 1/2 ton

P.S.
Also thank you for the support from some of the members on my right to say my
views ,
now lets get back to our trucks