Re: [oletrucks] classic truck mag.

To: "Joseph Rennie Weertz" <jweertz@umich.edu>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] classic truck mag.
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 06:37:52 -0800
I accidentally sent this to a single member of the list, when I wanted all
of you to see it.

In thinking of low, I heard a story from "No Limit" awhile back.  Seems a
guy brings his F$#d Effie in to have the guys at "No Limit" to check out for
him.  He had bought the truck partially because of it's great slamed in the
weeds stance.  Bu, as he drove it, it seemed to ride awfully rough and
harsh.  When the guys checked it our, it seemed the PO had removed the
springs and xhocks and had weled the beam axle directly to the frame.  Nice
low stance, save money on springs shackles, shocks and those costly spring
bumpers.  Just watch out for any bumps.

Mark Self
Redlands, CA
'55 1st 5-window 3100