[oletrucks] Will kill for 270 crankshaft!!!!!!!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Will kill for 270 crankshaft!!!!!!!!!
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:39:29 EST
Hey everyone,

Sound off the red alert sirens! The good news from my machine shop was that
they rough bored my block and it cleaned up after .040" over(can't hardly
believe that after seeing the way it was)! The bad news was that my crank is
toast, The rods and mains could have possibly been turned enough, but the
sealing surfaces are incredibly badly pitted.

Soooooo, I need a crank! All the local core shops were closed before my
machine shop called with the news, so I'll be checking them first thing
tomarrow. The machine shop hinted at the odds of me finding a crank through
these shops, so if you have a crank, or if your brother's inlaw's neighbor's
best friend's Rabbi has one or nows where to get one- LET ME KNOW ABOUT
IT!!!!!

Specifics: 47-52 GMC 270 crankshaft. The 53-59 270 crankshaft might work,
don't know.

Please help!

Dustin/ Aurora, OR
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons