[oletrucks] I'm back to Lurking

To: "Trucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] I'm back to Lurking
From: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@mail.dsl.telocity.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:30:59 -0600
I'm out of the hospital and the woods (all pathology negative). Thank you
all for your kind thoughts. My computer in the basement has all the off list
messages. Once I figure out how to get them I will contact you individually
. BTW, while watching Northern Exposure this morning saw Hollings buy a nice
AD GMC Panel for $550. Sooooo if anyone needs some television watched or net
surfing done just let me know.
Terry