Re: [oletrucks] AD Door Adjustment

To: "Terry Stellman" <STELLMAN@noex.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Door Adjustment
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:50:13 -0500
There may be a simple fix to the door adjustment problem.  I was having the
same problem with my '47-2 (doors wouldn't close all the way) and was about
to pay a restoration shop $25/hr. to adjust the doors.  While looking
through the Chevy Duty catalog, I spotted some "clips" that fit around the
striker plate.  Since they were only about $3.00 each, I thought I didn't
have much to lose by trying them.  They were easy to put on and fixed the
problem completely.  For about $6 I had doors that would close tightly.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100