Re: [oletrucks] moving on

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] moving on
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:11:15 -0500
Exactly Vince.  Pressure raises the boiling temp about 2-3 degrees for each
pound of pressure.  And
the reason for closed systems is to allow overpressure to drain into a
container separate from the
radiator.  When it cools, some of this drains back due to the pressure balance.
 Vehicles weren't so
sophisticated years ago      and thus the overpressure gets dumped into your
driveway