Fw: [oletrucks] Electical Problems

To: "Oletrucks List Server" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] Electical Problems
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:08:42 -0600
 Since my original post, I've also thought that it might be the contacts
 inside the regulator sticking.  I like the look of the original generator &
 don't really want to change it, but if it keeps being a problem, I may have
 to out of necessity for reliability.

 Regards,
 Doug Pewterbaugh
 dpewter@msn.com