[oletrucks] need parts for suburban

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] need parts for suburban
From: "RonaldGivens" <RonaldGivens@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:57:42 -0600
Howdy,
I am almost ready to paint...
I need the metal trim that hold the cardboard panels in place at the drivers
side door and need the two piece metal trim that hold the cardboard on the
back wall of my suburban below the windows...

I need tot know what color my suburban was on the inside...
cab part, dash, steering column, steering wheel, floors and doors appear to
have been gray...but the seats and walls in the back of the suburban were
brown...
Can someone tell me what the original colors the inside of my 1951 GMC
suburban was...

Thanks for any help
ron givens
1951 GMC suburban