Re: [oletrucks] Jack and Handle for AD trucks.

To: "Alan Quin" <Alan_Quin@bc.sympatico.ca>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jack and Handle for AD trucks.
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 12:52:57 -0500
This is just a guess but I would assume Chevy and GM did the same thing. At
the time my 49 and 50 were made, they were screw type with a folding handle.
I have both original jacks.  Even tho they are almost identical, there are
differences in the physical look. I assume different companies made them for
GM at the time. I know what they say about assuming stuff, so no comment
necessary. :)

Deve
50 3100
49 3600