Re: [oletrucks] heard about somthing interesting on .....

To: Ben Bennett <greyhawk2@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] heard about somthing interesting on .....
From: Don Kasbohm <MILW8170@dmci.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 14:09:04 -0400
I've always been pretty leary about attempting to buy something as major as
a vehicle sight-unseen. A lotta people have done it and been happy, and
I've seen pics of what appeared to be some mighty fine vehicles for sale at
That One Online Auction Sight Which I Am Now Forbidden To Mention Here. But
I just don't think I'd care to risk laying down my hard earned money w/o
being able to look it over first, not to mention paying to have it shipped
across the country.

Before bidding on ANY item for sale on TOOASWIANFTMH you should always
check the sellers feedback first.

I hope you don't think that all of us Michiganders are scheisters and
crooks!

Don Kasbohm
'59 GMC 100 V8