[oletrucks] Stafford Springs Swap Meet

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Stafford Springs Swap Meet
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:09:54 -0400
Miq having jogged my memory with the Portland info, I figgered I'd drop in a
note for the Right
Coasters that this Sunday (9th) is the Stafford Springs swap meet at the race
track in Connecticut.
Exit 73 on I-84 if coming from the north (MA, NH, VT etc.) and west on Rt. 190,
or exit 70 on I-84
from the south (NY etc.) and north on Rt. 32.  Last year Jim Carter was set up
there, suppose he
will be again.  A fun, one day mad house with all kinds of nifty stuff to
browse through, plus a few
cars for sale outside the gate.  I'll be going down at a reasonable hour (mebbe
8 or 9 AM) and
staying til I run outa $$$.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100, partially-paint-stripped-project