[oletrucks] Good parts in Oregon

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Good parts in Oregon
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 22:25:12 -0700
On a recent trip to Baker City, Oregon, I found a place where there are
several old Chevy and GMC trucks sitting out in front, possibly a good
source for parts.  One appears to be about a '40 (beautiful grille), and
there are a few ADs and one or two early sixties.  All appear to be in very
good condition, although many have had major parts removed, such as doors,
etc.  Don't know anything about the status of these trucks, but the name of
the place is A & D Restoration.  Address is 370 Elm St. (Hwy 30), Baker,
Oregon.  Phone (541) 523-3149.

I wouldn't jump up and buy a plane ticket to Oregon, but if you're somewhere
nearby, it might be worth a drive, or a phone call to check it out.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)