Re: [oletrucks] Radiators and hi-stall converters

To: "R. Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radiators and hi-stall converters
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 14:53:52 -0600
I have used an oil temp guage in an automatic. It will scare you where the temps
goes when stuck in the snow or climbong a long grade in the heat. Checking the
trans temp is easy now that there are those pstol thermometers. You just point
and pull the trigger like you were going to shoot it with your favorite pistol.