[oletrucks] 55 Chevy Series 2 Long bed - Short bed?

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 Chevy Series 2 Long bed - Short bed?
From: "Steven R. Goss" <Steve@AZscholarships.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:05:19 -0700
Hi All,

The New "OLE" truck is running great. Got 20 miles to the gal on my 350
mile trip yesterday. Got a question though. I don't know if the truck is
a long bed or a short bed. Does anyone have the dimensions? Hoping to
order a new oak bed for it in the near future. The old one is shot.
About the only thing that I found that was really in need of
replacement. Looks like the mileage is probably about 150,000 miles. The
Odometer broke at 44,000  (probably 144,000) . The engine is original
and not rebuilt. On my 350 mile trip it did not use any oil. It does
have some oil leaks though. No smoke either.

Guess it's time to get some truck goodies. Any suggestions on purchasing
truck stuff in the western U.S.

Steve

--
Steven R. Goss