Re: [oletrucks] Master Cyl Swap

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Master Cyl Swap
From: "Brian Welch" <bwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:13:59 -0500
> Has anyone tried either of these products, or know anything about ECI?

I have an ECI 7" booster mounted on the firewall of my 55 1st.  It works
well, even though my vacuum is a little low.  It looks much better on the
firewall than the Mustang booster because it is so much shorter in length.
My dad has an ECI master cylinder designed for a disc/disc setup on his 56
Cameo.  He hasn't driven it much, but it seems to work thus far.

MP Brakes is a little cheaper than ECI for individual components, but I
don't know if they make kits for our trucks or not.

Brian